Old Town Days Living History Weekend & Civil War Reenactment
06/15/2018 - 06/17/2018
Location: 4508 Main Street - Central WA Ag Museum
Washington State's biggest Civil War reenactment, encampment and living history event is in Union Gap every Father's Day weekend! FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING thanks to great community support by our sponsors!
- Civil War Reenactment Battles - 5 total including the popular evening battle Saturday!
- Acres of Living History Camps on display with demos on life during the Civil War
- Scavenger Hunt for Living History
- Trading Posts with Merchandise for Sale
- Food and Vendors
- Kiddie Train Rides
- Old Town Kids Games
- Photo Opportunities
- People Tram and Wagon Tours
- Working Blacksmith Shop
- Lincoln's Gettysburg Address & Emancipation Proclamation
- FREE LIVE MUSIC CONCERT SERIES including Vaudeville Etiquette, American Honey & Shoot Jake!
- and much more...
The weekend kicks off with a grand procession in front of the battlefield Saturday Morning! Ag Museum Equipment, Civil War Reenactors, Horse Drawn Wagons, Abraham Lincoln and more that you won't see otherwise so don't miss it!
More 2018 event details coming soon.